Youth Recreation

When funds are available, ICAP partners with the Park and Recreation Department in Brookings to provide Summer Recreation vouchers to eligible families. In Clark and Turner Counties, assistance may be available to purchase swim passes.

News and Events

Equal Housing

ICAP © 2024. Developed by Intuvio Solutions.

Stay Connected: