Emergency Food & Shelter

ICAP delivers Emergency Food and Shelter (EFSP) services for the following counties. These funds can help people with emergency needs (rent/mortgage payment, utilities, emergency lodging, food, etc.) for one month. There is no income eligibility for the services, but proof is required that the need is immediate and that all other potential resources have been exhausted.

  • Clark
  • Codington
  • Deuel
  • Grant
  • Kingsbury
  • Lake
  • McCook
  • Miner
  • Moody

News and Events

Need Health Insurance?
Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Even though Open Enrollment is over, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period because of a life event such as getting married, having a baby, losing other coverage, or moving from another state. You may apply to the Health Insurance Marketplace outside of Open Enrollment, and ICAP Navigators can assist at no cost to you. Call 1-855-371-4987 for more information.

Equal Housing

ICAP © 2017. Developed by Intuvio Solutions.

Stay Connected: