Information Referral

Often, persons needing assistance do not know what services are available to help them. The Community Service Workers (CSWs) provide information to the client regarding the services available from ICAP and other providers (Social Service, County Welfare, etc.). The CSWs also refer participants to these other agencies.

News and Events

Monday, November 13, 2017

NeighborhoodLIFT is coming to South Dakota! ICAP is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program. NeighborhoodLIFT is a national program from Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. It provides eligible homebuyers with $7,500 to use toward down payment and closing costs on qualified homes throughout the state. Interested? Visit our partner, GROW South Dakota, to learn more. GROW South Dakota